Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winter Miracle

I haven't blogged because there is nothing to report. Despite the difficulties in my life and the long trips back and forth from Florida, my head is pain free. I did have one or two days that could have been reported as a 1, but they quickly went away so I didn't bother. I am enjoying the peace away from those horrible monsters called migraines. To add to this wonder, my husband and I started a workout program for further prevention and for our own health. So far so good! A healthy diet is also starting as we transition from old ways and into newer, better and tasty foods. Any "good tasting" healthy recipes would be greatly appreciated! Kim? I know you read these;-p

2 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    I buy frozen talapia fillets and shripm at Sam's Club. The talapia are individually sealed. Thaw a couple of them and some shrimp. Put enough butter in a skillet to coat the bottom. Put the fish and shrimp in the skillet and sprinkle seasoning of your choice over them. I use garlic powder, seafood and poultry seasoning, and paprika. When the fillets look about half-cooked, turn them over. Add more seasoning if you want. These take only about 10 minutes to cook. Add a salad or green veggie and some fruit, and you have a healthy meal that you can prepare in about 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete