Saturday, January 1, 2011

Warmer Weather - More Headaches

                                    This is what I want to happen to my head when I have a migraine!!

Now that it is starting to warm up, my headaches are coming back. Yesterday I had a 1 lingering most of the afternoon so I took an IB and a nap. We still had a nice evening for New Years and the Champagne didn't affect my head this morning. I only had about 2 glasses of it so I guess I am in the clear. I am sore this morning like always after a headache but not cloudy. It is raining buckets of turd outside and is supposed to rain all day. Our wood is getting wet and the stuff that needs chopped will not get chopped in this rain. This could mean we will have to use a little kerosene, which means another headache *sigh*. Maybe we need to move to Alaska? Well, further North anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment