Friday, December 31, 2010

Wednesday Night Migraine

Tuesday I went outside and scraped the ice off the driveway so I knew I would get a headache. That night, my shoulders were tight and the soreness started to kick in. I took IB 800's Tuesday and Wednesday. By Wednesday evening, my head started to hurt. Forget about the cramps I had on Tuesday...they didn't affect my head at all! I got through PMS without a headache! This is great.....So Wednesday night, I had about a 1 so I took an IB and Nathan rubbed me to sleep. He said I was sawing logs pretty loud so I take that as I slept good. Thursday I was sore and cloudy all day as usual after a migraine episode. My depression is back understandably with my dad real sick and all, but I am feeling good today. I am really starting to love this cold weather we are having. I hate to see it go because I am afraid the headaches will return! Yuck:-p Tonight is New Years Eve and I plan on drinking 2 glasses of wine. If I have a headache tomorrow, it was self induced! Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment