Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blah! Humbug!

Yesterday was a continuation of the migraine from the day before. Monday I ended up with a 4. I took an 800 Ibuprofen, wore my ice turban and had my husband rub my shoulders and pull my hair. I woke up in the middle of the night and had no headache, but by the time morning came, I had one in my right eye. A cluster headache as they call them. It stayed the whole day. I took another 800 IB and it was a 1 all day and evening. By the time I went to bed, the headache was gone and I was able to sleep. Today I am cloudy and sore. I am staying active, sweeping, mopping the floors,  washing all the blankets, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Is that pic your ice turban? I need one of those guys!
    Pam =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! No but it would be an interesting turban to say the least! I would try it:-p

    ReplyDelete