Monday, December 13, 2010

Unexplainable Freedom

Okay....This is another reason why I keep this blog. Looking back, the week long headache must have been the propane. Of course, the rest of them are unexplainable. I watch what I eat, I try to maintain everything else and they just can't be avoided. Yesterday it snowed all day and me and my husband went outside and played in it. I got him good with a bucket of snow poured down his back;-) Yeah yeah he got me back...but getting him what sooo worth it. The day was spent helping him with his term paper. I helped him APA it which took several hours because of the length of the paper. I sat in front of the computer for a long time and still no headache. Today I have a sore muscle in my neck. I must have pulled it playing around outside but it may cause me a headache. Hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment