Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Black Friday - NO NO for Migraine Sufferers

Most people get so excited about the sales after Thanksgiving. I don't.....In fact, I stay as far away from places like the mall or huge shopping centers due to the level of stress involved. Black Friday is Migraine Madness for me...Nothing more. I manage to find enough deals to satisfy the Christmas shopping urges. That's what Wal-Mart is for! Woohoo! That reminds me.....I just thought of another trigger.....Roller Coasters! Don't ask....I was just thinking about all the places I go that are crowded and I can only think of a few....One of them is my love for roller coasters. I just load up on meds before and after..Yikes! I can't avoid all migraines so I am not going to eliminate fun out of my life. I will, however, choose to stay away from "not so fun" adventures like Black Friday! I really don't think I would take part in that fiasco anyway. I mean, old ladies fight over stuffed animals and crap...Come on people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment