Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh What a Night!

I swear, this is one reason I hate migraines so much. I was up from around 2:30am to 4 or so with really, really bad cramps from my period. Now I already keep my wonderful husband up with bad headaches so this kind of stuff just pisses me off! He works so hard and I can't catch a break so he can rest. I had to ask him to get up with me because I really did think I was having another miscarriage or something. I haven't felt pain like that since my miscarriages. I had to sit in the tub and soak but thought I was going to pass out. I do always look for the good in things so it would have to be that I did not have a headache and still do not have one. I just wonder if this all connects to the week long headache somehow. I went to town today and was out of breath the whole time. I took 2 iron pills when I got home since I thought that could be the reason. My blood pressure was a little above my normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment