Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Almost Noon...and I Do NOT Have a Headache!

Okay let's try this again shall we? I just turned on the kerosene heater and I feel fine. I ate a sandwich for breakfast (conserving the last of the milk for hubby's cereal for tomorrow)... I guess I could have had toast. Oh well, maybe for lunch. So it is still rainy and damp outside. The fluttering in my heart went away and no more pain. I think I was just scaring myself into a panic attack or something. It also could have been all the meds I took for 4 straight days. Motrin, Immatrex, Aspirin, Children's Antihistamine.... I consume quite a bit of caffeine and chocolate during headaches too since that helps suppress it. I try to drink a glass of water before just in case the headache is from dehydration. (Another trigger I need to add to the list..*sigh*).

No comments:

Post a Comment