Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 2 Without Headache

Now I can actually start to monitor my headaches. I cannot accurately figure anything out when it is time for my period. The week before is always a mess and full of headaches so I can never tell what is actually causing the headache other than PMS. My husband had a full nights sleep, YES!!!! Uneventful evenings are always good. I think I will plan a "Pamper Day" for him. We do those once in a while for each other but he is DEFINITELY due for one. I got out this morning and cleaned the porch. I am doing laundry and making an apple pie.

1 comment:

  1. not sure if you have read it on my blog but i suffer with severe menstrual migraines, they have forced me to quit work. during my cycle I am stuck in bed for days, longest way 3 weeks of rebound headahes from the meds I use for the menstrual migraines. I so understand what you say. It is so hard for me to know my triggers, they all seem to blend together. thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete