Sunday, November 21, 2010

Choppin' Firewood with a Migraine

Me with a headache today, sportin' my turban ice wrap! Isn't it awesome?? Lol!

Well, I didn't chop the wood of course. I helped stack the wood after it was chopped by my wonderful hubby. I have a 2 today. I didn't wake up with it but it set in around 2pm while I was helping my husband stack wood. I made omelets for breakfast with "cooked" onions, cheese and ham. Nothing fancy. I did add some garlic powder and Cayenne to the eggs though. I hit the caffeine before we went to town. Coke this time. This headache "may" be from the caffeine now because I am withdrawing from the previous headaches where I drank caffeine but I doubt it. It's not like I drink a gallon of it. I have 3 cans at the most in a day, then I turn to water or something else. So much for a nice relaxing weekend with my husband. See what I burden I am? It really is frustrating and I try to act like I am fine most of the time but some days are just unavoidable. *sigh*. All I can say is I thank God every day for bringing such a patient, caring man into my life. This is a hard struggle as it is, but Nathan makes it so much easier to deal with.

2 comments:

  1. This is just a thought, you might want to try and not have any caffeine for a month and see if you have any change in your pain level. 3 cans a day is a lot of caffeine. Some people think it is not but it really is. Plus you add in all the other not so good things in soda that could be effecting your body in some way. It took me a long time to help my hubby see that his headaches where related to caffeine. He would have a soda or a candybar and then the next day or two would have a headache or close to a migraine pain. I know a lot of people that this works out like the same too. You might be one of them. Something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck I will try anything if I think it might help. I will give it a shot and see what happens. Today will be day one without caffiene. Let's just see what happens huh?

    ReplyDelete