Sunday, November 14, 2010

No Headache...No Explanation

I can never tell when I am going to have a good day anymore but when I do....I am so thankful. This is about the 3rd day without a headache I guess and it is like I can "feel" my head breathing. It sounds weird but without that God awful pain in my brain, it is like a constant orgasm in my head. Sorry but there is just no other way to describe the relief days. It is the weekend, the kerosene heater was on this morning instead of wood. We went grocery shopping today and watched a movie last night. Again, I am not doing anything different. The days without headaches make me wonder because if I could figure out why I would do this everyday. The problem is....I have way too many triggers and that cannot be helped. If it is hormones I still can't do anything about it of course (blood clotting disorder). I just continue to take in these awesome days without migraines and spend them taking care of my husband and doing what I can around the house while my head is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment