Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Drive-In Migraine with Harry Potter

Yesterday was a pretty normal day. I started to feel a little pressure so I did my normal and ate chocolate and drank a Dew. We went to the Drive-In to see a double feature of Harry Potter and Life as We Know It. Yes, we have a drive-in here.

Today was rough. I woke up with a bad headache. The headache was in front this time though. It seems like the headache was from watching the movies because of the location in the front of my head. My husband pulled my hair in the area where it hurt and it went away...?...Usually, it gives me relief to tug on my hair but this time it went away. That puzzles me but I was grateful. I also took a Motrin 800 so that could have been another reason for it to go away so fast. I took one yesterday too. After a long nap, I was back to normal..somewhat. I had that cloudy feeling in the aftermath of a disaster. I get that way sometimes. I guess I fear the onset of the next headache. Today's headache was a 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment