Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Headache is Back this Evening

Today was nice without a headache. I spent the day catching up on chores. I cooked pork chops, mac n cheese and broccoli and cheese for dinner. After dinner, we turned off the kerosene heater and the smell got to me I guess. I started to feel the headache shortly after that. My shoulders hurt from the last headache. They take so much out of me. The past week or so I have noticed small pains throughout my chest and my heart has been fluttering a bit. I've had this before but it was never anything to worry about. Tonight I feel like my heart is in my throat and my head is starting to hurt more and more. After today's news about my brother-in-law I guess I just got a little worried about what my pains may be. So much for a free day. Maybe tomorrow will be better. It started raining yesterday and is still raining today. It is a 1 on the migraine scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment