Saturday, November 6, 2010

Morning Migraine's Suck!

Well, yesterday was so wonderful since I did not have a headache. Every day is wonderful but I just really like when I don't have a headache and burden my husband with it. I hate putting things on him:-/ Even after 3 years together, he still reacts the same and still does whatever it takes to help me (well us) get through the headache. I am one lucky woman, that's for sure! Today's headache was probably from being on my period. I cannot really know where headaches comes from during this time. I woke up with it and just went on with my day as normal. No meds, only Mtn. Dew and something to eat. We went and chopped trees down so the cold air felt good on my head. I am not the normal "classic migraine" sufferer. I was told by a neurologist that I have what's called the "modern migraine". I go out in the fresh air with a small amount of activity and that gives me relief. As soon as I go inside and sit or lay down my head starts pounding. Lights do not usually bother me and sound does not bother me unless the headache is an 8 or higher. Today's headache stayed a steady 1 all day (before and after the wood cutting). Right now it is about 1/2. Once this period is over I will be able to have a better idea on how many I will have on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment