Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mi.......graine.......Hurts.......Bad.....Need.......Relief!

Yesterday was great! No headache all day and had a very nice evening with my husband. Today is another story. It started as a 1 and gradually worked into a 4. I still haven't touched caffeine but I did take Nuprin to try and get rid of some of the pain.....Didn't work..Just added more crap to my organs:-/ I wore my ice pack and I am afraid my brain is going to freeze over for good one day. I tried to put that ice pack on my head when I didn't have a headache and that thing is COLD! Ouch! It is crazy what us migrainuers go through that we just take for grated every day. I wouldn't wish these things on my worst enemy. There is just not enough medicine in the world to help us. Oh yeah, now I clench my jaw when I am pulling my hair. I just figured that out today. The sore jaw does not help at all when I have a headache...ARGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment