Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not 100% Anymore

Okay so today the thing that changed was the type of heat we used. We have been burning kerosene for the past 2 days and today I re lit the wood heater. Maybe I am just sensitive to the change over? Anyway, my headache is a 2 or 3 now and I don't feel so good:-/ One thing I did learn from the neurologist is that people with migraines have a more sensitive brain than others. It makes sense because My tolerance goes down if I don't do something for a while.

2 comments:

  1. It took me over ten years to realize that I was caffeine sensitive, it is a major trigger for my migraines. Could it be what is causeing you to have pain today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish that were the case but unfortunately or fortunately...however you want to look at it.....I can go days without caffeine and not have a headache. It works the opposite for me. If I get a headache, I drink a Mtn Dew (Tea and coffee do not work and neither does diet drinks)...My husband thinks it might have something to do with the carbination/caffiene/sugar mix. Anyway, thanks for the thought. It was definately a good one and maybe something that can help other migraine sufferers.

    ReplyDelete