Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Headache This Evening

I went all day yesterday without a headache and most of today. Now I have one and it is starting to hurt more and more as I sit here. It started around 4pm I guess. I did not do anything that would make me think would give me a headache but I did shovel and use bleach today. I was outside on the porch and didn't even get a whiff of bleach so it couldn't be that. I took iron pills yesterday?? Who knows. It is hard to say but it is coming on hard right now. I have had 1's mostly but this is a 2 or 3 now. We ate hot dogs for dinner (at 6). I just hope this isn't going to be another long night:-/ I am drinking Mtn Dew now and getting ready to eat homemade apple pie me and my husband just made together. Add a little "brain freeze" food (ice cream) and that in itself is relief! MMmmmmMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment