Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Migraine Vacation

I don't know how else to explain how I feel when I have a stretch of days without a migraine so the picture can give you an idea. No pressure, no pain, no migraine! One can only imagine how it feels when this stretch gets interrupted by necessary projects or something that we know can cause a migraine. I like to stay in my bubble as long as I can. I am to the point now that I would rather do things when I DO have a headache since it is too late anyway. Since I don't have the typical "lay down in a dark room" headaches, I can go out and about and "tolerate" my headache. It is also a way for me to help keep my mind off of it. If I sit at home, I have a hard time because it kicks in even worse. The fresh air helps unless I have the chills. That sucks! Each and every chill goes straight to my brain:-/ For now, I am enjoying this wonderful vacation from head pain:-) No brain rape today!! YIPPEE!!!

1 comment: