Thursday, November 4, 2010

Headache Slowly Went Away...

I wish I could understand these stupid headaches. I did not take any medicine and the kerosene heater is still running. The headache did not go away after I ate either. Nathan got home and I heated up some hot dogs for him. We sat and watched Inception..which was an intense movie so normally it would make my headache worse.....Before the movie I started feeling like my heart was pounding again. It went away too eventually. I made some homemade pizza and sat with my baby until now and I feel better. Not 100%...but better. It is a feeling of cloudiness...Like the dust hasn't yet cleared but I do not have a headache. A sense of discomfort in my head and neck I guess. See what I mean about meds??? Why take anything if sometimes they just go away on their own? Sometimes, however, I really don't care and just need some relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment