Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's The Late Night Show with Tammy's Migraine!

So this is me this morning.......I had a long, ugly night with the big bad migraine wolf! It ended up becoming a 7 so I couldn't get to sleep. I was up until about 4am before it started to taper off. Nathan had to pull my hair for an hour, then I tried to go to bed but I just laid there and pulled even more hair out. I was sick to my stomach, which hasn't happened for a couple of months. I took 2 Nuprin but it did nothing of course. I try to stay away from meds if I can help it since sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I wore my beautiful ice turban also. That thing is either great or sucks. It depends on my headache. I zoned out at the heater for an hour, then on the couch for an hour, just staring into space. I played my mindless game (Dr. Mario for the Super Nintendo) for another hour and finally went to bed.
It isn't an "Ice Down" like in this picture (that thing costs $25!..Rip off!)...Mine is an ice pack that slides into a sleeve and I used to get it at Wal-Mart until they stopped selling it. I order it online for about $10. All else fails a bag of frozen veggies does the trick! Lol!

So the wood heater is still going strong and I do not have a headache anymore. It really is hard to say what causes them sometimes.  I ache all over after the monsters. I feel like I got run over by a truck...See?

Lol! Let's hope for another stretch of freedom!!

2 comments:

  1. My friend, I hate that these happen to you! Kelsey is actually going in for a CT scan Friday because of her every day ongoing headaches.
    I wish I could make it all better!
    Love you!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please please let me know how it turns out! I'll be praying for her:-/

    ReplyDelete