Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 3 with a migraine

This blog is to help me keep records of my headaches. Currently, I have a migraine and it has been with me on and off for the past 3 or 4 days now. They seem to be getting longer recently. I have suffered since I was 7 years old where I was hit with a baseball bat between the eyes. I have had cat scans several times throughout my life and nothing shows up. My triggers are MSG, raw onions, alcohol, pain meds (including headache meds), too much activity, not enough activity, too much laughter, not eating soon enough, exercise (like push ups that affect the muscles in my neck), reading, too much sleep, not enough sleep, changes in altitude, strange odors and some I cannot think of at the moment. Lets see what progresses with this blog shall we???? I want to see how many days in a month I spend WITH a headache...Ugh! It went from a 4 to a 6 on the migraine scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment